Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bryan's birthday






















Bryans birthday was March 13th and he turned Six. Nathan was going to be working in Laramie and so we packed up and went to a Hotel with a swimming pool and of course free breakfast and spent Bryans birthday in Laramie!!!! On the day of his birthday before we left he had his cousins over for cupcakes and he had a great time!!! He loves his cousins!! In Laramie the kids spent most of their time swimming of course and we did break away from the pool and go to the train tracks and walked up onto the bridge to see the trains pass by. Also Lindsey had recieved her drivers permit right before the trip so she was driving around the town and took a picture of a great parking job!!! I can't believe Lindsey is driving!!!! She is so beautiful and grown up!!!!






3 comments:

  1. Sarah! Nice job! Wow! I'm so proud of you. Your family is growing up so much! The girls are both so beautiful! And the boys look like a gang of trouble.... er, I mean, FUN! ha ha. I love the posts & pictures. I love you & can't wait to see you this summer. aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sarah- I love seeing pictures of the kids! They are all so cute! Can you send those girls my way- I need a couple part time nannies!
    Keep posting, and try to talk some of the rest of our family into making a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so stoked that you put up a blog! I've fallen off the blog wagon since February but I'll get back on it soon. I love seeing these pictures of your family! I can't believe how grown up the girls are and the boys too. Keep it up, I'll be checking in here to see what's new. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete